About My PermaBridge
- 4-8 dental implants are used to support this fixed restoration
- Often called a Hybrid Denture, My PermaBridge is a unique mixture of a bridge and a denture
- Allows for the replacement of multiple teeth & missing gum tissue to help prevent bone loss
- Permanent restorations that provide high functionality and pleasing aesthetics
My PermaBridge: Porcelain Option
Our premium option consists of a titanium or Pekkton (polymer) framework with individual lithium disilicate reinforced porcelain crowns. These crowns offer optimum aesthetics and strength, along with a full range of custom capabilities. Porcelain is an ideal choice for many patients thanks to its natural wear characteristics, which mimics natural enamel. In fact, these crowns can even be textured and characterized to an individual’s preferences.
My PermaBridge: Acrylic Option
With the Acrylic option and materials, a titanium or chrome cobalt framework is fabricated to support cross-linked and layered premium denture teeth. This option provides patients with a cost-effective restoration method, while offering a beautiful result, all without compromising function.
Advantages of My PermaBridge
Take control of your smile, restore your confidence, and improve your oral health by choosing My PermaBridge as your dental restoration of choice. Explore the benefits below and see why My PermaBridge is the perfect solution for you and your smile.
- Trusted team of multi-specialty doctors, surgeons, and experts
- Fully functional restorations that act like natural teeth
- Highly aesthetically pleasing, mimicking the look of natural teeth
- Individual crown options allowing for case-by-case customization
- Crafted to last and designed with longevity and easy care in mind
- A fixed implant solution that avoids movement and embarrassing encounters
- Refined and efficient process allowing for same-day restoration
- No more cavities, no more sensitive teeth, and no loose teeth
Love your Smile Again with My PermaBridge: the Podcast
At My PermaBridge, you’ll receive unparalleled treatment and a custom dental solution designed specifically for your needs. You can rest assured, knowing that your smile is in the hands of highly trained and specialized experts.
Led by Dr. Craig Horton and Dr. Jim Howell, the My PermaBridge team will help you regain your confidence. Backed by advanced degrees, plus years of training and experience, our doctors are uniquely equipped with the surgical expertise to provide you with a healthy, shining smile. My PermaBridge is the permanent solution for learning to love your smile again.